Today’s Op-ed: Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity – Explaining the Difference and Dispelling the Myths of the Gluten Sensitive by Fine Cooks reader Jenni Davey Gluten free diets are popular right now. Many people are choosing to espouse the gluten-free lifestyle, and they are feeling the benefits. However, with the glut of gluten-free advocates comes a corresponding glut of people tossing around the word ‘celiac’ and the phrase ‘gluten sensitivity’. There seems to… READ MORE
“stories from you”
SHARE AND SHARE ALIKE - I WANNA HEAR!
SAVOR PAST POSTS...
- Gluten Free Body Builder Wins Third Place in Fitness Helsinki Championship Bikini Competition
Meet my dear friend, Christie. We have known each other for years, but I have never known her like this…. READ MORE
- The Longevity Kitchen Cookbook!
My wonderful friend, Caroline, from My Food My Health sent me this terrific cookbook about four months ago. I have… READ MORE
- Press Release for the Celiac Awareness Tour in San Diego
Come join us for a fun-filled, gluten free, St. Patrick’s Day weekend!
- Best Eco-Friendly Lunch Box System Ever!
They had me at “eco” and “bento” together. “Simple” sealed the deal. Let’s start with the fact that this system… READ MORE
- The Real Vegetarian Turkey!
My mom sent me this on Facebook and I contacted the creator, Lauren Kelly, Certified Nutritionist, for permission to repost…. READ MORE
- The Great Candy Conundrum Solved!
The scariest thing about Halloween might actually be the amount of sugar your young ones collect in pumpkins and pillow… READ MORE
- Trish’s Bolognese Baked Potato – Gluten Free
Super Mom Inspires Her Children to Learn to Cook Healthy and Gluten Free! Read all about it! Not five minutes… READ MORE
- Novak Djokovic – Gluten Free Recipe for Success
Today in Paris, France, at the Stade Roland Garros and on his 24th birthday, Novak Djokovic brings his 37 game winning streak… READ MORE
- Developmental Delays Resolved with Gluten Free Diet
“Stories from You” My son, Benjamin, was diagnosed as having a severe gluten-intolerance when he was almost 5 years old…. READ MORE
- The $8 “You Have Got to be Kidding Me” Burger
You think ordering gluten free at restaurants can be challenging? The confusion is apparently not limited to “special diets.” I… READ MORE
- Because I hate grocery shopping…
You know how almost all of us have this long “to do” list every day/weekend of stuff that “should” get… READ MORE
- Tomato and Parsley Quinoa
One of the best things about quinoa is how versatile it really is for meals. I know the word “quinoa”… READ MORE
- Clementines – Fast Food brought to you by Mother Nature
Clementines are back for a limited engagement. Get them before they’re gone! I have never been a big connoisseur of… READ MORE
- “Why Are You Gluten Free?” Survey Results!
Just for fun, I thought I’d throw out a quick, completely non-scientific survey on why people are choosing to live… READ MORE
- Simplify Your Life with Gluten Free Meal Planning!
INTRODUCING… Not too long ago, I was at a little food convention in San Francisco known as “BlogHer Food.” I… READ MORE
- A little Delicious Revolution and Gluten Free baking at Cups La Jolla!
One of the best things about doing something you love is that inevitably you find other people who share a… READ MORE
- Cook with Mom Cooks Gluten Free at Cups in La Jolla!
Menu: Turkey Pot Pie Cranberry Sauce Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting …and more! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=486802071360&set=a.149522001360.121032.122989831360
- Cook with Mom Cooks Gluten Free – Saturday, December 11th, La Jolla, California
In our ‘hood for the weekend? JOIN US SATURDAY, DECEMBER 11TH 2:30PM TO 4:30PM CUPS ORGANIC LA JOLLA, CALIFORNIA Register… READ MORE
- The Elusive Gluten Free Breakfast at a Restaurant!
I have to admit, once I discovered that I loved cooking, I began to avoid eating out at restaurants all together. … READ MORE
- “Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light!”
The beautiful poem by Dylan Thomas has been stuck in my head ever since we switched back to standard time…. READ MORE
- Day 2 Finale on Gluten Free Culinary Adventure in San Francisco
As day two wrapped up with an amazing evening event hosted at the California Culinary Academy, I reflected on all… READ MORE
- Breakfast on Day 2 of Gluten Free Culinary Adventures in San Francisco
I was in the beautiful city of San Francisco for a food conference over the weekend. I made a faux… READ MORE
- Dinner on Gluten Free Culinary Adventure in San Francisco, Day 1
The weather in San Francisco could not have been more beautiful on the first night of our BlogHer Food ’10… READ MORE
- GF Culinary Adventures in San Francisco, Day 1 continued….
I am one of the lucky attendees at the sold out BlogHer Food ’10 Conference in San Francisco. The day… READ MORE
- Gluten Free Culinary Adventures in San Francisco, Day 1
Good morning San Francisco! Today is the first of my three days of gluten free culinary adventures in this beautiful… READ MORE
- On the road again!
On the road again! Read about Udi’s Taking Flight on my review blog!
- Udi’s Goes to School – How To Pack a Healthy Lunch, Part 2
Busy working parents, stay at home parents and caregivers all have at least one thing in common. We have to… READ MORE