Old School Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Gluten Free
Kickin’ it old school. Love me some Udi’s bread!
When my son asked for a grilled cheese sandwich, I realized I’d forgotten just how awesome they were on Udi’s bread.
This ooey gooey goodness is simple and perfect on a cold day with a hot tomato soup.
Incidentally, it’s 80 degrees in Southern California today, but I’m just going to pretend that’s it’s the frigid north and it’s snowing outside.
And, as always, my family has to wait for their food when I’m taking pictures. It’s torture. “MOMMMMMM. That’s your last shot. I’m taking it before it’s cold!!”
Old School Grilled Cheese Sandwich - Gluten Free
- 2 slices gluten free bread
- 2 slices sliced American cheese
- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Place the slices of cheese between the bread slices. Fold the cheese so it doesn't hang over the edge. (Only because it's easier to eat without it all over the edges!)
- Butter both sides of sandwich. Fry one side for approximately 2 minutes. Flip when golden brown and repeat for the second side. Serve immediately.